Does your housing association struggle with any of the following when it comes to fixed or variable services charges?
- Your service charges are prone to errors due to a lack of proof checks, which may lead to less income because you cannot apportion costs correctly
- The service charges you set do not always cover all charges
- Your staff must manually enter information multiple times, leading to errors and costing you money
If the answer is yes, then join this session to learn how service charge automation can enable you to:
- Standardise service charges and make them accessible to all your customers in a single portal
- Create workflow engines to ensure all parties can access all information to make informed decisions in a timely manner
- Build your system to apportion all service charges to the correct units, regardless of where they sit in your property hierarchy
Learn about how a fully automated engine will allow your organisation to eliminate spreadsheets, manual labour and human intervention – empowering your employees to do more productive work.