Delegate terms & conditions
- Delegates can book one, or multiple (multiple day packages)
- If booking at the CIH member rate, you will be required to provide the membership number for each delegate. If you are unsure whether your delegates are CIH members or if you don’t have the number, please call the Institute on 024 7685 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your booking form to Ocean Media.
- Delegate places cannot be shared.
- Delegates cannot book for part of a day or a specific session.
- Early bird discount rates expire on 16 April 2018 at 12pm. Booking made after this date will be charges at the normal rate.
- Please provide personal email details of all delegates so they can be directly informed of any conference programme changes, updates and news to help them plan their visit.
- If not known at the time of booking, delegate names and dates of attendance should be sent to Ocean Media by the latest 18 May 2018.
- Delegate substitutions / name changes can be made at any time up until the event at no extra charge, when substituting a like for like delegate type. If substituting another type of delegate, there could be an additional charge levied.
- Delegates registering onsite at Conference will be sent a copy of their booking form and an invoice immediately following Conference.
- Delegate registration types cannot be changed at a later date. For example, if you register as a non-member and then become a member, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Attending from overseas: In the event of a visa not being issued to a delegate after a place has been booked, delegates will not be eligible for any refunds. We strongly advise that bookings are not made until visas have been granted or approved.
- To qualify as a Delegate of the Future, delegates must have never attended previously as a delegate of any status.
- To qualify for the Manager rate, delegates must have never attended previously as a delegate of any status.
Fees and payment
- If you require a purchase order number to be quoted on your invoice please provide this in advance or at time of booking.
- Delegate fees do not include accommodation, think tanks or the welcome to Manchester dinner.
- The Corporate booking rate of 10 delegates for £5,650 is only available as a single purchase and not offered in cases of multiple transactions.
- Fees will be invoiced and should be paid in full prior to the start of the conference as non-payment may affect your admission into the conference. Payment terms are 30 days for bookings received before 1 May 2018. If you are unable to meet the payment terms please contact the Conference team.
- Registered delegates who do not attend the event will still be liable for the full delegate fee, and will not receive any refund if payment has already been made regardless of time of booking.
- Fees are non-transferrable (between events) in the case of cancellation or nonattendance.
Please note that you need to provide the correct CIH membership details to enable us to apply the relevant discounts. If the correct CIH membership details are not provided then Ocean Media Group reserve the right to use discretion, or to quote and / or invoice accordingly. Ocean Media Group shall be the sole arbiter in deciding what constitutes a breach. No refunds are given in such a situation.
Please note that Ocean Media Group requires you to provide, if required, the correct PO number and details of Accounts Payable. Payment must be made in full before the event.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting.
Cancellations and booking enquiries
Ocean Media requires written notification of all cancellations. Cancellations made before 18 May 2018, will incur an administrative cancellation charge of £120.00 plus VAT, per delegate.
Cancellations received on or after 18 May 2018 will be liable for the full delegate fees and no refunds will be given where payment has already been made.
All queries about bookings and fees made after Conference should be sent to Ocean Media in writing before 10 July 2018. Any queries received after this date cannot be considered.