Housing 2021 is the must-attend event for local authorities, housing associations, key partners and suppliers, government, housebuilders, and developers. Join the housing sector as it unites under one roof to discuss, debate, partner, learn and improve the lives of the people we house at a time when the sector most needs leadership, support, and collaboration.
Covering post-Covid living, NetZero climate emergency, digital connectivity, future of work, the economic landscape, building safety, homelessness, housing delivery, affordability, funding and more.
Meet with peers and sector leaders at the market-leading event for networking opportunities.
A one-stop-shop to see the latest business-critical developments and solutions from the UK’s entire housing community.
The best way to attend Housing 2021 is with a delegate pass, giving you access to all aspects of the exhibition and conference agenda, including the Keynote theatre, Housing Management theatre, Masterclass theatre, Future of Living and Best Practice theatre.
Visitor passes which give access to the exhibition and stage programmes are free to housing associations, local authorities, public sector, housebuilders, master developers, funders, architects, planners and BTR landlords, student accommodation, retirement living and extra-care providers.
The agenda will look at the following themes in more detail, identifying solutions, meeting need and learning about ourselves and each other as we strive to continue to improve the lives of our communities:
• NetZero climate emergency – the how to do and how to fund, not the why
• Digital connectivity
• Future of work and what does the home of the future look like
• Town centre recovery – what it means for our tenants, jobs, places
• Update from the Regulator and the Housing Ombudsman on the impact of the Social Housing White Paper
• The real results for the delivery of affordable homes with the new Planning for the Future White Paper
• The regional variations of the impacts of the levelling-up agenda on tenants' and residents' lives, their health and economic inequalities
• The impact of the pandemic on mental and physical health and wellbeing
The 2021 agenda will be available soon. See the 2020 agenda here.
"This is THE leading housing exhibition in the UK. It touches upon so many different sectors within the marketplace. You can’t get the same access to so many different industry types at any other event."
"It is essential for any business who operates within the housing sector to exhibit this event each year."
"Our company has attended this event for a number of years and have not had an unsuccessful day yet. It is a great opportunity to network with new potential clients and meet up with current customers."
Anglian Building Products